THE WHOLE OF MINE WHEN TEACH IN DEMONSTRATION SCHOOL OF THEPSATRI RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY, LOPBURI THAILAND

PREPARATION FOR GOING ABROAD


The story was begin when I wait for the departure at The International airport Soekarno-Hatta, Approximately I wait from 10 AM-4PM, that’s quite long but I enjoy it because of my friend and also my supervisor Miss. Shofi always accompany me till the departure. Later then, at 5 PM The plane has begun the departure, I feel happy at last I can go to thailand especially to Thepsatri Rajhabat University but this is only the beginning about my story for about 1 month.

THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL AT THAILAND

I’m not alone, my friend jamal was also join this program and at the same place with me. It will be my lucky day I met with thai people inside the plane, I forgot his name but I still remember his face. He was a student in thailand and study at the grade 2th in Senior High School. I’m Impressed with him because he can speak english eventhough doesn’t mastering but he knows what I said. During the departure we share each other about our culture and also environment. What a good boy, I think.


I arrived at Don Muen Airport of Thailand at 9 PM, how lucky I am there’s mr.Lookhi and P.Dao that picked up me go to the dormitory and also all of them can speech english, After I got my dormitory I feel like this is my place that will be my place to stay and to fight. In that place I lived with Jamal and a new friend from Aceh named Riki Muamanda. How kind supervisor in here, Give us all a great welcome and a great place to stay. Yeh, that night our first day sleep at the new place and tomorrow it will be our first struggling.

ON GOING ACTIVITY
 
The first day at lopbhuri city we’ve look around the town accompanied by Ajarn Lukhi and Ajarn Wunwi, at the first we went to the place it’s like a mall in indoesia, there I and my friends find something to eat. “ It’s really difficult to order a food cause of some people in thai only know about english language a litte” but Ajarn help us to order it and after eat I try to find a Data cellular for my phone there. A half hour then, theY’re bring us to the Thepsatri Rajabhat University to see the other friends from Indonesia and having some Orientation phase there accompanied by students at the 5 grade in tye university.


They were told me about the city, and so on. Actually I felt surprised cause of people in indonesia was live peaceful with monkeys there. All of people there really respected to the monkeys. There many kinds of temple especially the temple for monkeys. Lopbhuri was one of the best place for foreign people having vacation. That’s really great for me.


ON GOING ACTIVITY


At this day was really big moment for me I think,Why? Because in here me and my friends met with all staffs of TRU university and also staffs from Anuban LopBuri school and Demonstration school. what a moment I can met with the vice president of the university in there. In that moment we had a ceremonial activity, I mean the university welcome us using a ceremony. It’s really respectful for me. There, all of us introduce ourself one by one and also we know what school that will be our teaching practice then. My lucky, I gor Demonstration school for my teaching practice. The end of the activity we took a picture together , of course I will not lose this precious chance. After finished, all of us went to the canteen near the university to have a lunch and it’s free all of our meals have been payed by Ajarn. I feel so enjoy that having such a great welcome from them.

ON GOING ACTIVITY  
 
For this day, was the day when I met with all students of Demonstration school of Thepsatri Rajabhat University. In this school was different with indonesia school, here everyday students and teachers should have a ceremony for respecting their country, really different in indonesia only every Monday that we had a ceremony. Honestly I’m really impressed with all members in this school they can have that kind of daily activity everyday. That day me and the others introduced ourself in front of them. After that, Ajarn Lukhi told us to follow the cook class of grade 7 in junior high school and I’m really surprised students can cook by theirself and really care about hyginies. They were cook a pork meat. Actually I wanna taste the food but I can’t just because I’m a moeslem so I can’t eat a pork. At the afternoon I met with my mentor named Mr. Richard Mackhereth. He was an England people and he taught me many things especially about how he teach and his lesson plan to teach.

ON GOING ACTIVITY 


In this day exactly on Friday my friend and I went as usual to school. In this day we all perform the ceremony as usual but more special because this ceremony coincides with the Birthday of the Queen of Thailand. All employees and us required to follow the activities and wearing clothes Black or blue. How wonderful the students and teachers are here, they all greatly appreciate and respect the King and his Queen. After the activity finished we returned to our place and there I met again with Mr. Richard in terms of sharing Lesson plan from Indonesia to him. As a result I was taught to make lesson plan as simple as possible in order to be brought when I teach in class. When the time of prayer arrived, I and my Muslim friend especially went to the mosque about 30 minutes distance and accompanied by Ajarn Lookhin. Arriving there I followed the series of Friday prayers although there is little difference with Indonesia in the series but I am happy finally be able to meet with fellow Muslims there.

ON GOING ACTIVITY 
 

For me today is a pretty fun and exhausting day. Right on Saturdays where our school holidays take a trip to the temple temple in LopBuri with Ajarn Lookhi. In Lopburi there are 2 temples where the difference is only in the management system. The first temple we visited was a temple located in LopBuri city. This temple is special because this temple is run by a monk but its management is assisted by funding from the local government. Inside this temple there is a place where thailand will throw money in it. The place for local residents is believed to add to their fortune and prosperity because the locals believe that is where the buddhas set foot on their feet. After that we saw the residents ringing bells one by one, we also curious and try it. 

For the Thais themselves this is a trustworthy routine affecting their lives, that's what Ajarn Lookhi told us. My second destination is to go to the usual Temple, the distance is quite far away because the place is in the mountains LopBuri. This temple is different from the previous temple because the Temple is directly managed by the monks here and Ajarn Lookhi also tells that once he was a monk here in his youth. How difficult, just to see the scenery and take pictures with the great Buddha statue we also have to pass 500 stairs to reach it. Although tiring but I really enjoy it.

Not finished our activities, after we are tired of our activities then Ajarn Lookhi invites us all to eat together. How well he always bought us food without any strings attached. Lucky we live in a country people and treated very reasonable here. The place to eat we visited was "Chang" there we ate thailand food like Tom Yum Khun, and other food, Although we felt strange but little by little we started to like it.

ON GOING ACTIVITY 

 
Actually for this activity I made from 2 days into 1 day activity because for two days here we were on holiday. At this day actually on Sunday we will go to the Bangkok because it is our plan before, but we, I mean only three of us cancel the plan went to Bangkok it's happen because we were getting tired and don't feel well. Minutes later, Ajarn Lookhin came to our dormitory and asked is it ready or not to go at that time, then only Riki, my friend from Aceh that went to Bangkok by hisownself. I only think "what a brave boy, doesn't know place but risking his life". Then, Ajarn brought Riki to the train station.

Me and the other my friends had a plan went to the Big C supermarket in Lopburi, because it is our free time so we just relax and enjoyed ourself by walking around the mall and try to find some food there. Actually, I don't really like the food in thailand, maybe it's because I spent a lot in my hometown of Indonesia but day by day I can eat thai food. On mall we don't get a thing bu only our stomach was fulled by food. After that we back to our dormitory again and like usual we went back by a truck transportation.

When the evening had came,Ajarn Lookhin asked us to picked up Riki(my friend) at the train station but before that Me and the other friends came to Ajarn Lookhin's house. We really loved there because the place was so comfortable and there we relaxed till the time has come to picked up my friend.

There's nothing that we do, Only share each other about our culture and environment and also had a dinner before back to dormitory. In my mind " what an enjoyable night " 

The next day that is Monday morning was also a holiday fo us, because that was a mother day. We only do our own busy such as, do an exercise, making lesson plan, and our blog but at the noon we had a plan to try a food again and also watching some movie of course that's really awesome we can got a new friend that brought by Ajarn Lookhin and also we can taste another thailand's food. Good day for us especially me.


ON GOING ACTIVITY

 
A long holiday have been end and in this day it's time for us and also for me to do an activity just like usual. This day on Tuesday e've always do ceremony session but in this day I had special moment for me. In this day I met with Mr. Richard again ,my mentor in here. I told him about my work about made some game for Matayom (5) in Demonstration school (Class 2 in Senior High School). I told him everything about what will I do and what kind of game that be held by me, I called that game was "Guessing Word", students will guess words that provided by me through Power Point Slide and then they should answer it cooperated with their own group. At last, the time has came and I went to Matayom (5-1)accompanied by my friend Febri who record my activity there, I felt nervous for the first time but then I enjoy it. Wow, that's really good class I think because almost all students can guess the words eventhought there's still some students can't answer it but I'm impressed with students there, They're so active and I really impressed too with one female student, I think she's really smart. I don't know her name in thailand's name but her nickname was "Fresh". That's cool.

The next day after, like usual we went at the morning and do a ceremony. Honestly, I felt difficult to have a ceremony everyday but day by day I enjoyed it. In this day, Ajarn Richard gave me his Plan to teach in the class. Wow, how lucky I am got such a kind mentor. He taught me everything about teaching role. At noon, I observed Ajarn Rich when he teach, For me he educated students really good, eventhought students sometimes feel hard and difficult about what Mr. Richard said but he can made student focus, active and knew about what the topic. Evaluate about the students, especially Matayom 1-1 ( The youngest Junior High School )all of them were really active follow the teacher instruction but in there I amazed with one student again and also a female student. I don't know, she's only play a game when teacher explained but when the exercise had come, she can answer all the questions. In my mind " She's genius , because eventhough she wasn't pay attention to the teacher but she's done the work.

ON GOING ACTIVITY

 
The day after my holidays, as usual me and my friends just do our daily activities at the school such as, observing the class, making our lesson plan and also do our daily report in blog and so on. There no special activities bus as usual I felt enjoy and enjoy about the moment that I got. I observed classes, there's many kind of students with the different characteristics. In my opinion, students in thailand almost same with in indonesia. Some students are good and clever and some students just so so. Honestly, the day by day I throgh were meaningful to me. 


The day after it, I means on Friday it was my special day especially for my feligion that's moeslem religion. Me and the others  moeslem religion friends as usual had a special pray, but this time it's really awesome because all of us was broght by P'Dao the officer at TRU (Thepsatri Rajabhat University)she brought all of us. "thank you so much to her" and also at the place of our praying we met with thailand people, he was chinese thailand people and his religion was moeslem, I surprised about that and he's also can speak english fluently. In my mind " if we want to try there will be a way", if we want to learn there will be a success, like the chinese moslem even he was an old man but he can learn about english. 

ON GOING ACTIVITY 
 
In this chance, I want to share my experienced again about my vacation again. Before that, me and my friends had talked about this vacation with Ajarn Lookhin. The vacation will be held on sunday morning I think this was a big vacation than the other vacation . Why? I had a reason after this hehehe.

The day before that, actually on saturday me and my friends had a one night at Ajarn Lookhin place, we stayed there because at day after that all of will have a vacation to the Sara Buri, that's the place after Lob Buri, That's the place for our destination place of vacation. At the sunday morning we gathered and went to Sara buri province used a Van. Wow, that's really great we had a vacation in # hours I think till we arrived there and also I got a new Ajarn there ( teacher) named Ajarn Jacks, he's really kind too.

Our first place of vacation in Sara Buri was Dasada Gallery. This place was the place of gallery of flowers, there's many kinds of flowers inside this place, not only that we can also seen peacock and also river there. For us, this place was rellay good but not the most because the one that I really want to go was Waterfall place.
 
After we finish at Dasada Gallery, at last, we went to the waterfall,this place was really amazing " really big place, there's a waterfall and also water stream from the upper place to the down place. Before I take a bath and swim at the river, all of us have been payed by our mentors there to get a meals, All of them were really generous people, we ate a lot of meals and after I finished I went to the river and swim, of course I will not passed through the Thailand without try to taste the waterfall in here. " No waterfall of thailand it means all of my holiday were useless ". So, I never miss it.


Comments